May 20, 2018 . 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- The worship service begins with a call to worship.
- Greeting time.
- A children's time where children come forward to the platform for a children's message, prior to them going out for children's church.
- A reflection on our giving is highlighted. We do not take an offering for the general fund. People drop their offering in the boxes as they enter or leave. Giving is between you and the Lord.
- Announcements and prayer.
- We continue with our corporate worship with music that draws us into communion with our God.
- The sermon for the morning is presented.
- The service is concluded with an altar call and closing prayer.
- Fellowship time follows the service.
Please come 5-10 minutes early to check in your child for class or toddler childcare.
Children are a blessing to us and as such are encouraged to stay with their parents in service if they are not going to a class.
We have a family room available for families who have infant children and wish to take them out of the service at any time.