May 21, 2017, 11:00 am
- The worship service begins with a call to worship.
- Greeting time.
- During 2nd service, we have a children's time where children come forward to the platform for a children's message, prior to them going out for children's church.
- A reflection on our giving is highlighted. We do not take an offering for the general fund. People drop their offering in the boxes as they enter or leave. Giving is between you and the Lord.
- Announcements and prayer.
- We continue with our corporate worship with music that draws us into communion with our God.
- The sermon for the morning is presented.
- The service is concluded with an altar call and closing prayer.
- Snacks and fellowship time follow the service.
During 1st service, infant and toddler care is provided.
During 2nd service, all children (toddlers thru 5th grade) have a Bible class. Infants receive care in the infant room.